Studio practice PVC printing

 I combined the melting PVC tests and the printing on PVC. First I cut out sections of the frame knitting image printed on pvc then pinned it to a piece of carboard so it wouldn't fold onto itself when I applied heat. then I switched between heating different sections until I got melted distorted look 








Final scans 




I think these turned out really well- you can't quite see on here but in person the prints looks 3d, when the light from the scanner passes through the plastic creates nice depth - especially when they are layered on top of each other. I want to link it more to my previous work so I think I'll develop it into another ruff collar thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studio practice projecting image - fabric printing

Studio practice final

Final bit